Transfer function of BLDC motor

M

Manish Patel

I am working on the project of "sensorless speed control of a BLDC motor using TMS320LF2407"

I am facing problem with the transfer function of BLDc motors.

If someone has the information about the PI controller for the same, i will appreciate that too.

Thanks, Manish

G

George W. Younkin

<b>Moderator's Note: Mr Younkin died in October 2011. Please do not post anymore requests here. Thank you.</b>

Manish

I have a document that gives the transfer function of a BLDC motor and a DC motor. I also have a document that shows how to implement PI compensation in an electric servo. I can email these documents to you if you would like to have copies. Just give me your email address.

George W. Younkin, PE, IEEE Fellow
Staff Engineer
Industrial Controls Consulting
A division of Bull's Eye Marketing, Inc.
104 S. Main St., Suite 320
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Ph: 920: 929-6544
Fax: 920: 929-9344
E-mail: [email protected]

I'd be surprised if you can't find application notes in TI's database on the subject of sensorless control.
If you were not successful, try motorola, they have good app notes on subject of motor control.
Of course, they based it around thier dsp.
oj

L

Lav Thyagarajan

Why are u worried abt the TF?? Go for a Fuzzy logic based control. For advanced research u can even try Neural net with a fuzzy controller, adaptive control!!

G

George W. Younkin

Manish
I have a paper on the transfer function of DC and BLDC motors. You may have
it if you will give me you email address.
George W. Younkin, PE, IEEE Fellow

George,

I am working on digital control of BLDC motors. I am also interested in the document on transfer function of DC and BLDC motors. I request you to send the above document to me.

My email id is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

G. Mohan

I have to control a bldc motor via Pid or Pi and i have problem with simulink model as well. Can anyone help me about this?

Hi George,

Could you please send me these documents. I'm also working on BLDC motor control (with sensor). I'm new & I'm writing drivers to control the movement of hte motor. My address is gautham_g [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanx
Gautham

Hi George
Please ,I requested your BLDC documents since time ago but until now I didn't receive them.
Please, if you don't minde send me your documents
and thank you very much for your help.my email is: [email protected]

omar